For television, Orbita Max specializes in documentaries. We are the creators of documentary series like “Nomads of the Human Condition”, and documentaries such as “Asha, Daughter of the Ganges”, “Water Lives”, “The Nomad Experience”, “Adventure on the Nile” or “Arabia”.
We also work in other formats for television such as the childrens’ short clips for Televisió de Catalunya “4 Potes”.
Water Lives is a 55’ documentary about 5 human stories with a strong link to water. The absence or presence of water very much determines how a given society is organized. The goal of this documentary is to show how the life of five characters from
throughout the world depend on this fact. We have followed these characters in their daily life; we have gathered their feelings, worries and statements about this issue:
- The Himba tribe in Namibia
- A former fisherman in the Aral Sea region (Uzbekistan)
- An Italian naturalist in Venice
- A little girl who lives and works at the holy Ganges shores in Baranasi (India)
- An Argentinean glaciologist in Ushuaia